(LIVESTREAM) Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine - Webclass (July 24-25 & 27-29, 2023)
Welcome to the OPEN registration page for Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine!
- July 24-25 & 27-29, 2023
- July 24, 25 and 29th will be:
- EST: 9am start time - 8pm end time (EST)
- PST: 6am start time - 5pm end time (PST)
- July 29th - The 5th day of the training is the chamber and TCOM practicum day of the course. Our faculty will livestream the 5th day/practicum day from the WCEP chamber classroom. If you are working in a hyperbaric facility, we recommend that you join the livestream course that day from your chamber room. However, it is not required.
- July 27 and 28th will be:
- EST: 3pm start time - 8pm end time (EST)
- PST: 12pm start time - 5pm end time (PST)
Licenses eligible for CME/CEUs
- MD, DO, DPM (Florida only), RN, LPN, CNS, ARNP, CNA, CRT, RRT, RCP
How to Attend
- We will provide all four days of the hyperbaric training course via livestream webinar on July 24-25 & 27-29, 2023. The purpose of this livestream webinar format is to continue training as normal while reducing the level of person-to-person physical human contact and reducing travel in accordance with government imposed restrictions.
- The 5th day of the training on July 29th runs from 9am - 8pm EST and is the chamber and TCOM practicum day of the course. Our faculty will livestream the 5th day/practicum day from the WCEP chamber classroom. If you are working in a hyperbaric facility, we recommend that you join the livestream course that day from your chamber room. However, it is not required.
- We use Webex as the livestream platform https://www.webex.com, please plan accordingly.
- Course attendees may attend the livestream course days from wherever they are located (ie, home or office) are as long as they have:
- A computer with strong internet connection
- A camera on your computer so we can see you (required for attendance verification purposes)
- Speakers and a microphone on your computer for listening to the lectures and asking your questions (or an available phone line, a dial in option is available for the audio)
- Students are required to test their computer connection prior to the start of the course. A self-guided, on-demand test runs can be done by students anytime at the following link https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html/
- $900 per person (registration includes for all 5-training days)
- Groups of 3 or more registrations are eligible to receive a 10% discount per person.
Please contact us for group discount pricing (3 or more participants)
Course Cancellation Policy
|Event Date||07/24/2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||07/29/2023 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||07/23/2023 1:00 pm|