Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wound Care Education Partners's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wound Care Education Partners's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wound Care Education Partners at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wound Care Education Partners's website are provided "as is". Wound Care Education Partners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wound Care Education Partners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wound Care Education Partners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wound Care Education Partners's Internet site, even if Wound Care Education Partners or a Wound Care Education Partners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wound Care Education Partners's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wound Care Education Partners does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Wound Care Education Partners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wound Care Education Partners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wound Care Education Partners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wound Care Education Partners of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wound Care Education Partners's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. Returns, Refunds, Cancellations & Credits
- Online courses purchased on Wound Care Education Partners website can be refunded within 5 business days, pending that the course was not viewed/taken. If the course was taken/viewed no refund will be issued. After 5 business days online courses will not be refunded. If you have received your CME/CEU credit letter for the course, no refund will be issued.
- Once the individual completes the online course material, takes the mandatory course evaluation, and takes the test they will receive a pass/fail status. If the individual passes, CEU credit is awarded. If the individual fails, no refund is allowed and the individual must retake the course if they choose and pay the corresponding fee when applicable.
Livestream and Live Classroom Courses
- A full refund will be provided if an individual cannot attend a livestream or live seminar or class up until 31 days from the event; within 30 days to 16 days there is a 50% refund allowed; and within 15 days no refund is allowed.
- For course cancellations less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course, transfers to a course within the same calendar year may be alllowed, or a credit for use during the same calendar year for online courses. Credits expire at the end of the calendar year.
- Once the individual completes the course, takes the mandatory course evaluation and the test they will receive a pass/fail status. If the individual passes, CME or CEU credit is awarded. If the individual fails, no refund is allowed and the individual must retake the course if they choose and pay the corresponding fee when applicable.
Course Cancellation Policy for In-Person Classroom-Based Courses
If course registrations do not meet the minimum number of attendees, Wound Care Education Partners (WCEP) will cancel the class no less than 30 calendar days prior to the start date of the course. WCEP is not responsible for changes in travel arrangements necessary by any course registrants. Registrants will be notified via email, and a notification will be posted on the course webpage. Questions can be directed to
11. Courses Contracted by an Organization To Be Hosted At Their Facility
For livestream or in-person classroom courses contracted with WCEP by organizations to be hosted at their facility, payment and terms are as follows, and any cancellation will be subject to the following penalties.
- Payment in full is due 31 days prior to the start of the course.
- Checks can be mailed to Wound Care Education Partners 631 US Highway 1, Suite 307 in North Palm Beach, FL 33408.
- Credit card payments for amounts over $5,000 USD will incur a fee of an additional 2% on the total cost of the payment.
- Late payments (received 30 days or less prior to the start of the course) will be charged an additional 1.5% interest per month on the total cost after the payment due date; additionally, no student certificates of CME/CEUs will be issued until payment in full is received.
- For courses contracted by organizations to be hosted at their facility, any cancellation will be subject to the following penalties:
- 50% payment is due if cancelled up to 31 days prior to the start of the course after this contract is signed; and full reimbursement is due for expenses incurred by Wound Care Education Partners to include airfare, lodging, vehicle rental, marketing, etc.; as well as reimbursement of 100% of travel expenses for non-hospital staff attendees who have pre-registered and paid for course attendance.
- Full payment is due if cancelled 30 days or less prior to the start of the course; full reimbursement is due for expenses incurred by Wound Care Education Partners to include airfare, lodging, vehicle rental, marketing, etc.; as well as reimbursement of 100% of travel expenses for non-hospital staff attendees who have pre-registered and paid for course attendance.
12. Attendance and Exam Policy for Livestream and Classroom-Based Courses
By Agreeing to these terms and conditions:
- I understand that it is required for each student to attend all 40-hours of the livestream or classroom-based hyperbaric medicine basic training course, take the final exam, and complete the mandatory course evaluation in order to receive a certificate of course completion.
- I understand that students who attend partial course hours (less than 40 hours) may receive CME/CEU credits for the hours they attend the course, but will not be eligible to take the course final exam nor receive a certificate of course completion.
- I understand that due to the attendance requirements it is advised that students attending the full course not be “on call” during the course times as they are required to be physically present in the classroom or on the livestream session during all 40-hours of the course in order to be eligible to take the course final exam and receive a certificate of course completion.
- I understand that I have one-week after the conclusion of the course to complete the course exam. If I need more time I will notify