(LIVESTREAM) Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine - Webclass (December 10-11 and 17-18, 2022)
Welcome to the OPEN registration page for Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine!
- December 10-11 & 17-18, 2022
- EST: 9am start time - 8pm end time (EST)
- PST: 6am start time - 5pm end time (PST)
- 4th day - The 4th day of the training on December 18th from 9am - 8pm EDT is the chamber and TCOM practicum day of the course. Our faculty will livestream the 4th day/practicum day from the WCEP chamber classroom. If you are working in a hyperbaric facility, we recommend that you join the livestream course that day from your chamber room.
Licenses eligible for CME/CEUs
- MD, DO, DPM (Florida only), RN, LPN, CNS, ARNP, CNA, CRT, RRT, RCP
How to Attend
- We will provide all four days of the hyperbaric training course via livestream webinar on December 10-11 & 17-18, 2022. The purpose of this livestream webinar format is to continue training as normal while reducing the level of person-to-person physical human contact and reducing travel in accordance with government imposed restrictions.
- The 4th day of the training on December 18th runs from 9am - 8pm EDT and is the chamber and TCOM practicum day of the course. Our faculty will livestream the 4th day/practicum day from the WCEP chamber classroom. If you are working in a hyperbaric facility, we recommend that you join the livestream course that day from your chamber room.
- We use Webex as the livestream platform https://www.webex.com, please plan accordingly.
- Course attendees may attend the livestream course days from wherever they are located (ie, home or office) are as long as they have:
- A computer with strong internet connection
- A camera on your computer so we can see you (required for attendance verification purposes)
- Speakers and a microphone on your computer for listening to the lectures and asking your questions (or an available phone line, a dial in option is available for the audio)
- We offer a mandatory livestream "orientation and test run" each Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm EDT so students can test their computer connection prior to the start of the course. The orientation/test run is mandatory for all students attending a livestream webinar format course.
- Self-guided, on-demand test runs can be done by students anytime at the following link https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html/
If you wish to postpone your training and attend a regular face to face course, we invite you do so later this year (click here to see courses calendar). However, with this unique training opportunity approved by the UHMS we are continuing to moving forward as scheduled, as much as possible.
- $900 per person (registration includes for all 4-training days)
- Groups of 3 or more registrations are eligible to receive a 10% discount per person.
Please contact us for group discount pricing (3 or more participants)
Course Cancellation Policy
If course registrations do not meet the minimum number of attendees, Wound Care Education Partners (WCEP) will cancel the class no less than 30 calendar days prior to the start date of the course. WCEP is not be responsible for changes in arrangements necessary by any course registrants. Registrants will be notified via email, and a notification will be posted on the course webpage. Questions can be directed to
|Event Date||12/10/2022 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||12/18/2022 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||12/08/2022 5:00 pm|