To provide easy access to the hightest quality, most relevant and meaningful professional continuing education in the healthcare marketplace, at a reasonable rate.
WCHMEDIA GROUP, INC. d/b/a Wound Care Education Partners is a professional medical education company comprised of specialized educators who are licensed and/or certified in their area of expertise. Wound Care Education Partners is the leading provider of education in the disciplines of wound care, hyperbaric medicine and diving medicine.
Since 2008, Wound Care Education Partners has been providing the highest quality educational programs in the marketplace, including live-educational activities and online programs. Our specialized group of educators is comprised of practitioners and researchers who are focused on providing the most up-to-date, scientifically relevant and meaningful healthcare education programs to medical facilities and clinical staff, home healthcare agencies and individuals.
We are an outcomes based company; we assess and act on feedback received from course evaluations. Therefore, our course content is constantly evolving and we deliver to you the highest quality educational programming at the best rates. All of our educators are licensed and/or board certified in their area of expertise.
Wound Care Education Partners is committed to providing the latest information and continuing education regarding clinical practice, technology break through and business trends in the practice of medicine in order to ensure the best patient outcomes.
In addition to our progressive standard education platform, we can customize our programs to meet your specific needs and goals. We are committed to provide our client partners with the tools you need to accomplish your mission in a cost effective manner. Please contact us for more information on customized programs.
Our programs are in compliance with all State and Federal regulations and the organization follows strict policies and procedures for carrying forward education to its client partners. Florida nursing credits are reciprocal and approved for nurses within all states.
- UHM through the Board of Preventative Medicine & Board of Emergency Medicine
- CWS through the American Academy of Wound Management (AAWM)
- CWOCN through the Wound Ostomy Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB)
- CHRN through the National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine
- CHT through the National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine
- CFCN through the WOCNCB
- WCC through the National Alliance of Wound Care
- FACC through the American College of Cardiology
- FASCP through the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- FACHE through the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Combined, the group has decades of healthcare experience and more than 150 years of combined wound care and hyperbaric medicine experience. The team is represented by medicine, nursing and healthcare business.