Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wound Care Education Partners's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wound Care Education Partners's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wound Care Education Partners at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wound Care Education Partners's web site are provided "as is". Wound Care Education Partners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wound Care Education Partners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wound Care Education Partners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wound Care Education Partners's Internet site, even if Wound Care Education Partners or a Wound Care Education Partners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wound Care Education Partners's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wound Care Education Partners does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wound Care Education Partners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wound Care Education Partners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wound Care Education Partners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wound Care Education Partners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wound Care Education Partners's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information about.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
- There are no returns or refunds for online education course purchase. Once the course is purchased, it is the responsibility of the customer to complete the course, test and evaluation for credit.
- A full refund will be provided if a hospital, organization or individual cannot attend a live seminar or symposium up until 30 days from the event, within the 30 days to 15 days there is a 50% refund allowed; and within 15 days no refund is allowed.
- Once the individual completes the online course and takes the test they will receive a pass/fail status. If the individual passes, credit is awarded. If the individual fails, no refund is allowed and the individual must retake the course if they choose and pay the corresponding fee.
- There are 30 days to complete an online course and take the test. If the individual does not complete the course in 30 days, the individual must purchase the course again if they wish to complete it.
- For live courses purchased by organizations to be hosted at their facility, any cancellation will be subject to the following penalties.
- A refund up to 30 days of initial start date of program of fees minus any nonrefundable expenses by the organization to include airfare, lodging, vehicle rental, marketing, etc.
- Within 30 days to 15 days of the program start date, 50% refund
- Within 15 days of the program start, no refund