Nurses Master Class
Certificate: A certificate will be issued after you successfully complete each course (pass quiz with 60% or higher)In this Master Class you will learn:
Steps to Begin:
- Course 1: Hyperbaric Safety Standards & Emergency Patient Management (2.0 hours)
- Course 2: Change to: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and the Role of Hyperbaric Medicine (0.75 hours)
- Course 3: The Practitioner's Role in Hyperbaric Medicine: Patient Management & Documentation Requirements (2.0 hours)
- Course 4: Hyperbaric Medicine A Historical Perspective (1.25 hours)
If you have any questions, or difficulties accessing your lessons, please contact us directly so we may assist you. Thank you for your support of Wound Care Education Partners.6.0RN, LPN, CNS, ARNP, CNA, RD, CHT, CRT, RRT, RCP, CHRNOnline12 weeks
- Purchase this Master Class.
- Once you purchase the Master Class package set, all the above courses will be added to your My Courses page. You will be able to access all of the courses there.